Thursday, November 19, 2009

Reading Day


Well, really every day is "reading day" around here :) I love the cooler weather in the Fall. We snuggle on the couch every morning and read the Bible and then read a book together. This week it is Charlie and the Chocolate Factory. Charlie finally found the golden ticket this morning! Molly is a great reader, and she sweetly reads and rereads the same books over and over to Madelyn.

I am trying to figure out how to get all of our books to Africa. I think I would rather pack books than clothes - lol!

I am blessed beyond measure everyday.

3 comments:

Marci said...

I love to read as well. It is a good habit to form early in life.

Grandma Tillie's Bakery said...

We are readers in this family as well. My husband always says books, books, books--you girls and your books!

If I was you I would send all of my books ahead of time to my destination. I couldn't be without my books!

Unknown said...

Oh my.... you wil have to really cull out books since they weigh so much. Like you I would rather do without clothing. sigh.
When do you leave? Please post and tell us more!
Patricia